The security challenges facing the U.S. are well-understood; the return of Great Power competition, marked by a resurgent Russia and a confident China; instability in the Middle East; rapid technological change that outpaces policy and practice; proliferation of information and the deluge of data. With this increasingly complex environment, actionable intelligence is critical.
Join us this May 29-31 in Washington, D.C. where we will discuss key themes such as:
- Real time Analytics
- Operationalizing Big Data
- Verifying and Validating Critical Masses of Information
- Defining Risks of Severe External Threats
- Leveraging Automation to Shift to Actionable Intelligence
- OSINT tools to help analyze information more effectively